- "Why does Wikia do anything? The head doesn't know what the feet are doing, the hands don't even know they've got fingers, let alone where they are."
- ―Dol Grenn, about Wikia
- "Boat Four, answer me this: when next I see the sea, will the sea have seen or not seen me?"
- ―Master Chief
- "Agent Smith #1: "We are here to take from you what you tried to take from us. Pur—"
Goodwood: Perfume? Trust me, you guys are better off without it."
- ―...seconds before the Burly Brawl[src]
- "If you know your enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred pie-fights."
- ―Sun Tzu[src]
Greetings, <insert name here>. I am Goodwood, wit and weirdo extraordinaire. Welcome to my userpage, the last place you'll ever want to not see or having been seen again, outside or besides the bedroom or gaming room wall or table next to the door! I'm not that special, really, or particularly evil, but that goes without saying when you've got a username as creative as mine. Anyway, on with the circus! Send in the
Oh, and in case the Academy happens to see this, I did not have relations with that woman, Ms. Natalie Portman.
Not yet, anyway.
A bit about me
- "Professionals have standards: be polite, be efficient, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
- ―The Sniper[src]
I started getting into this wiki-editing racket near the close of 2006, starting with Wookiepedia. When the Almighty G*NK started up Darthipedia, naturally my curiosity was piqued, though at first it was more fun to interact with its fledgling membership via Internet Relay Chat than to actually come up with jokes. Despite this, I did come up with my first joke only a few months later, and another one some time after that, along with importing some userpage fanon from the serious wiki.
Now, however, I'm addicted to this whimsical place, so much so that in the past few days, I've created several interesting original articles. It seems that now I'm here to stay. And for one glorious moment, in the wee hours of the morning on 5 August 2009, I PWN3D the Recent Changes.
Beyond that, I also helped to create Dr. Strangelove's Global Histrionics Wiki, along with my friend Master Gump. A humor wiki based on ludicrous lamentations from the history of humankind, it's pretty bare-bones at the moment, but hopefully soon that will start to change.
Also, whatever certain grand high mucky-mucks at a certain other community may say about me, it's either grossly exaggerated, or flat-out untrue. But that's in the past now. :o)
- "Hey, we were all n00bs, once."
Having trouble with an article? Please feel free to contact me for assistance. Also, here are some helpful links.
- Frequently-Asked Questions
- Layout Guide
- Manual of Style
- Handbook for the Humor-Impaired
- Dos and Don'ts
- Uploading Images for N00bs
- What Darthipedia is not
- Simplified ruleset
Remember, it's not about being great, but about doing the best you can.
¡Viva los G*nquistadores!
As a member of Los G*nquistadores, I am involved with the improvement of Darthipedia articles, including the Featured Sithspawn and Articles of Eviltude nomination and promotion processes. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance when nominating or addressing concerns relating to either subjects.
Don't mind this list, just look away.
Seriously, just ignore this bit...
...are you still looking?
C'mon now, I'm not kidding here.
- Warchisel (expand)
- Warchisel 40,000 (expand)
- Jax Pavan 11,380 (expand and FS)
- Darth Felinus Hilarius (finish and FS)
Brianna (done, nominated)FSed!
- Star Fox Team
- Fox McLeod
- James McLeod
- Falco Lombardi
- Peppy Hare
- Slippy Rybet
- Emperor Andross (expand if possible)
- Arwing-class starfighter (possible)
- Lylat sector
- Lylat system
...you just couldn't ignore it, could you? For shame.