User:AdmirableAckbar/What I dislike
From Darthipedia, the Star Wars Humor Wiki, currently editing over 582,970,995 articles
- "Acky, are you by any chance the Antichrist?"
|?||This page is cryptic. If you don't get it, bugger off.|
I dislike it when (In no apparent order):
- Fandalorians use Wookieepedia as MySpace.
- Anyone uses Wookieepedia as MySpace.
- Users don't use punctuation.
- People have the arrogance to think they decide what is canon and what is not.
- People I dislike do something to make me dislike them.
- People are older than me act younger.
- People say things like Max is ridiculous, but don't say the Force is ridiculous.
- Regular users act like they are more important than admins.
- Mandalorians exist.
- People say the Exile should be male.
- People bother to provide reasons as to why the Exile should be male.
- People are idiots.
- People edit archived discussions.
- People rack up millions of edits without actually contributing.
- People complain about another user copying something from their userpage.
- People put pages worth of their political and relegious ideas on their userpage.
- People moan about Star Wars's technology going backward.
- People put spoilers in edit summaries.
- Authors trample continuity out of ignorance.
- Authors trample continuity because they "don't like how it was."
- People complain about a certain comic featuring one bow and arrow, despite having actually never laid eyes on it.
- People assume they know more than official, LFL-licensed authors, who have access to stuff us commenors could only dream of.
- People who do not appreciate the awesomeness of Glove of Darth Vader.
- More superweapons appear out of nowhere.
I also dislike (in no apparent order):
- Some people who are fans of Quinlan.
- Anyone with a * in their username.
- Jango Fett.
- Certain, ahem, authors of books.
- People with money. Money.
- Imperial walkers.
- Darth. Whatever.
- The New Unicorn.
- Bad musicians.
- Fake Sith Lords with feminine names.
- Orange markets.
- Darth Bandon's rear.
- Legacy comics. Given the amount of freedom the writers had, it should be far better.
NOTE: If you display any behavior listed here, that doesn't necessarily mean I don't like you. But it probably does.