From Darthipedia, the Star Wars Humor Wiki, currently editing over 582,970,995 articles
Overreferencing was the practice of having way too many references in an article.
Notes and references
- That book I can't remember the name of or find, but it's definitely in there so if you remove the info again I will have you banned
- This guy I know
- User:School of Thrawn 101
- Edvard Munch's The Scream
- Original research
- Leland Chee said so
- this one got off lucky; only one ref
- Why'd you have to ruin it?
- I was having a bad day, this guy started annoying me
- Fair enough, I know the feeling
- So, are we cool?
- Course we are, you're my man
- Hey Bill, what're you doing round here?
- Just sticking my head in. Tony's not here, is he?
- Yeah, he's in the kitchen
- Hiya Tony, what's up?
- Not much, just chilling out here. You?
- Nothin' major, nothin' major. My wife's staying at her sister's
- And she left you with the kids?
- Yeah; I have 'em out back playing swingball at the minute, they're interested in that
- Glad to hear it
- So how's your Mickey? Doin' well in school?
- Don't go there buddy, don't go there
- Ok, fine by me. Anyway, I was wonderin' if I could borrow that Boney M CD you had playing the other night. Tuesday, was it?
- Nah, Thursday
- Ah yes, Thursday
- Sure, take it; my wife never stops playin' it; drives me nuts to be honest
- Meh, I think that Boner N is a seminal artist of the 20th Century, personally. Well, see ya Tony
- [under breath]Bye, ya freakin' pisshead. Go to hell, moron!
- Sigmund Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams