Male

From Darthipedia, the Star Wars Humor Wiki, currently editing over 582,970,983 articles
Jump to: navigation, search
A typical male.
"Welcome to IRC, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the boys are FBI agents."
supergeeky1

Males are those creatures that have a thingy between their legs that jiggles. About 99.99% of the population in the Star Wars community is male, with the other 0.01% taken up by fangirls, those rare and wonderful creatures who did not possess thingies, but instead two dirty pillows. Fanboys are usually attracted to these mystical beings, unless they turn out to be other fanboys pretending to be fangirls, which is known to happen from time to time.