- "I did it all for the Wookiees, yeah, the Wookiees so I could taste that nookie."
- ―Jolee Bindo, rapping about the good old days
- "Kashyyyk has three Y's."
- ―Darth Obvious, doing what he does best
Kashyyyk is a world with three Y's. Isn't that weird? It was originally made up when George Lucas (a.k.a. The-Supreme-Creator-of-Everything) wanted to jump on the bandwagon of Christmas specials, but the special failed horribly. Then he got a second shot at it, and stuck in a cameo in Revenge of the (super cool) Sith. Much of it was mud huts and palm trees, with some redwoods full of big brown bears and madclaws. Kashyyyk had lots of trees and random encounters with monsters. It was a good place to level up, but eventually you'll want to move on.
- "Yeah, Kashyyyk has three Y's, all right. 1. Why are we here? 2. Why don't we leave? 3. Why are we trying to enslave a race of monsters that can rip us from neck to crotch, or for that matter kill dozens of us with a single fart?"
- ―Imperial guard, stationed on Kashyyyk
The world was frequently occupied by the Sith or the Galactic Empire or some evil hoop-dee-doo, who tried to turn the Wookiees into a slave race. Yeah, real smart. When Czerka Corporation occupied Kashyyyk, they called it "Edean." Aw, that's so pretty! They should have kept that name. Then again, the Wookiees did threaten to Wookiee-Nookie any outsider that called it that, so...
Yeah, maybe its better this way.
Cities on Kashyyyk included: