- "G*nquistador, a vulture sits upon your silver shield."
- ―Procol Harum
The G*nquistadores is a panel of Darthipedians who monitor, guide and review everything that has to do with either Featured Sithspawn, Articles of Eviltude, the Random Quotes, and the Improvement Drive.
The name is a reference to Darthipedia's founder, Gonk, who has a long history when it comes to getting the best quality out of an article and pushing it to its highest potential. Sadly, that was on a totally different wiki.
Who are these G*nquistadores?
What do the G*nquistadores do?
- The G*nquistadores review each and every Featured Sithspawn, Article of Eviltude and Random Quote nomination. An article or quote must have a +3 G*NQ vote to pass without any standing objections. Additionally, they may strike out irrelevant objections with a consensus vote.
- The G*nquistadores also promote articles and quotes that have passed their respective nominations.
- The removal of an article or quote's status is also one of this panel's tasks. Any user may nominate an article to have its status stripped and the G*nquistadores will review that nomination.
- The G*nquistadores also regulate the Improvement Drive.
Where do I sign up?
You don't. This panel is invite only. New members will be chosen on the count of activity in the FS/AoE system as well as a decent amount of knowledge in its dealings. You are, however, free to join their IRC channel #669999 to see what's being discussed. We also encourage you to frequently review nominated articles and/or articles you think need improvement.
To view past topics, see the archive.
break=no prefix=Vote:G*nq: preload=Template:Voteheader/G*nq buttonlabel=Add new topic</createbox>
|Topic||Last Edit||Last Author|
|G*nq:IST THES TEH G%NKWASDOORS???||21:50, 4 February 2013||Hunterj|